4th of July is around the corner and you ought to start preparing for a grand celebration of the country's independence. An excellent way to spend the day would be to call all of your relatives, neighbors, and close friends to celebrate the togetherness you share due to the events of the Independence Day. It would be a fun idea to host this party in your very own backyard. Have a great barbecue planned out that will finely tune with the theme of the evening?
Since you are organizing this event, it would be essential for you to plan to the "T" and not miss out on anything. The amazing fireworks in the evening should go well with the decor of your place and hence enhance the importance of the day. Impress your friends and family by arranging for plants with beautiful leaves and mystical flowers. They would further intensify the good vibes of the setting and provide to all your visitor's scenic beauty and a serene environment.
But there will be some shortcomings to executing the idea of having real plants in your surroundings, in particular for an evening setting. Some of them are:
- It would attract insects of the night, and you would have to spend a ton on pesticides.
- They may wither away if not taken care of.
- They would not be available in many varieties.
- You will not be able to re-use these if you don't plan on taking care of them on a regular basis.
- You wouldn't be able to get access to them on such short notice.
- For if you organize a barbecue and some mishap occurs, the plantations would further aggravate the accident and they may break out in a major fire.
Don't worry, as there is an excellent alternative to live botany. Throw a grand 4th of July party in your backyard with the best varieties of artificial plantations instead!
Faux Botany and their Applications
- Artificial hedges and boxwood topiary variations can be purchased at wholesale rates, giving you the opportunity to decorate your space as per your choice, preference, and vision.
- Arranging for a grand celebration may not be as tough as you think, especially if you adopt fabricated plantations for the event. Imagine arranging for boxwood tiles as a pathway leading to the main gathering area for your visitors placed along artificial boxwood hedges. A setting like this would be almost irresistible for anyone to miss.
- You could also arrange for fake boxwood walls and fences to privatize better your space that consists of your family and friends. An alternative would be to place synthetic hedges to guard your outdoor land better. You could also fence the area by putting hedge walls that would give your space the ultimate suburban look. A more homely atmosphere would be created.
- You could divide your space into sectors as well; a grilling deck, fireworks viewing area, seating area, dining area, and so on. All of these spaces can be covered using faux boxwood mats. These sectors can be created by the use of artificial boxwood panels. These areas would occupy your friends in the various tasks you have planned out and thus, ensure a fun-filled evening.
- Your viewing area could comprise of a fabricated hedge screen across which you could project and view the parade by setting up a projector and better engage in the spirit of the day. You could also place small boxwood square wreaths on the walls as hangings everywhere, setting a different kind of theme altogether. You are limited by your imagination!
Advantages of Synthetic Plantations
The features of these plants are vivid and overcome of all the shortcomings you would face if you made use of real plants.
- They retain their color. There is no fear of withering or destruction of these plants. The adhesives used to ensure no damage to these plants even in the presence of children who engage in innocent play. They have been tested to be "fade-free" and won't lose out on their vibrant looks even in temperature fluctuating areas or due to the effect of UV rays tropical and sunny places like Florida, Miami or Arizona.
- No maintenance required. You would save a lot on the utilization of these plants, and they can be used for years to come. They won't attract insects, and you don't have to spray pesticides on these. Fertilization of these plants doesn't need to be carried out.
- They are botanically correct. They are made with high precision about the specifications of parameters like leaves, flowers, stems or branches concerning the original plants.
- They are made especially for outdoor landscapes and won't be damaged by effects of the wind and other calamities.
- Saving of water is of ultimate importance as of today, globally. There is no unnecessary wastage of water in the watering of these plants. As their orientations don't require them to be placed in sunny outdoors, they can be set in snowy regions and seasons as well.